IGNOU MBA Admission Procedure 2019
- Admission to the Management Program (MBA and specialisation PG Diplomas in HRM, FM, OM, MM and FMP) will be done on the basis of the score obtained in the OPENMAT, conducted all over India twice a year as per above schedule. A result card will be sent to all the candidates who have appeared in the OPENMAT Exam.
- It will indicate whether the candidate has qualified or not qualified for admission on the basis of cut-off score as decided by the University
- After qualifying in OPENMAT, a learner will have to apply for admission on the specified APPLICATION FORM (Form 2) which is given in the Prospectus along with required documents to the Regional Director concerned
- Semester I: Any five courses from MS-1 to MS-11 excluding MS-10
- Semester II: Rest of five courses
- Semester III: MS-10, MS-95, two specialisation courses of your choice and MS-100
- Student Handbook and Prospectus for Management Program, OPENMAT 2019 Application Form and registrations